The latest news headlines on TwistBeats!

<div style='background-color: FFFFFF;'><a href='http://www.rsspump.com' title='rss widget'>rss widget</a></div>

WARNING: While I provide links and sources for my articles, I will not deny the fact my articles are often opinionated. This is because I am bored of going into the minute details of events. I have come to my world view through years of intense research. I can't possibly remember every fact I have come across. So every article here is written on the basis that a cabal run the money system and seek to further expand and centralize power, that they run the catholic faith and have infiltrated (if not created) many other religions, that they seek a one world fascist totalitarian governance, that they divide us into groups and play us off against one another, that they are behind false flag operations and seek to destroy us. I now know that my life has been subject to the schemes of the élite. I was blind to my enslavement. We call them New World Order because that's all they talk about. The control grid stems into every stratum of life. Don't trust the biased mainstream media, this is the opinionated alternative.

© 2009 Twist, TwistBeats. All rights reserved.

Thursday 4 June 2009

EU Elections

Not sure which way to go but I can break down my thoughts so far...


• Labour, Conservatives and Lib Dems can take a running jump. Mainstream parties are all the same to me. 
• BNP are anti-EU in their rhetoric but their racist reputation is enough to turn me off forever. But they are part of the reason I'm voting, I want to vote against them!
• UKIP: Anti EU guys. Lots of problems recently though. But they have been very vocal in the EU parliament which is good. Flyers were distributed near me to Vote4UKIP along with a Vote4BNP, and i don't like how these flyers were given out together.
• Leftists: I disagree with Marx on the free market, so sorry guys. BUT, if you are a trade-unionist minded person I would seriously recommend the No2EU party who claim they stand for workers' rights.
• Greens: Like there isn't enough hype around the Climate Change cult already. 
• Libertas.EU: They are pro-EU, pro-Democracy and pro-Freedom. And they spearheaded the Irish NO vote on the Lisbon Treaty. I don't like the pro-EU thing too much. But the winning factor may be that the Bilderbergers have it in for them.

Regardless, sooner or later I will be formally ending all statutory contracts between the EU and myself, and claiming my sovereignty outside of their jurisdiction. 

I found this video of chaos at the EU parliament, worth a watch!!




  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP