The latest news headlines on TwistBeats!

<div style='background-color: FFFFFF;'><a href='http://www.rsspump.com' title='rss widget'>rss widget</a></div>

WARNING: While I provide links and sources for my articles, I will not deny the fact my articles are often opinionated. This is because I am bored of going into the minute details of events. I have come to my world view through years of intense research. I can't possibly remember every fact I have come across. So every article here is written on the basis that a cabal run the money system and seek to further expand and centralize power, that they run the catholic faith and have infiltrated (if not created) many other religions, that they seek a one world fascist totalitarian governance, that they divide us into groups and play us off against one another, that they are behind false flag operations and seek to destroy us. I now know that my life has been subject to the schemes of the élite. I was blind to my enslavement. We call them New World Order because that's all they talk about. The control grid stems into every stratum of life. Don't trust the biased mainstream media, this is the opinionated alternative.

© 2009 Twist, TwistBeats. All rights reserved.

Friday 17 July 2009

Parliamentary breakthrough for Reinvestigate 9/11

In a "breakthrough" for the 9/11 Truth Movement and anti-NWO campaigners, MPs, Peers and assistants met on July 6 to hear an address by Ian Neal, Ian Henshall and Professor Niels Harrit (who cowrote the nano-thermate paper).


This is the first time Parliament has had an opportunity to hear the "false flag" view point. The evidence of nano-thermate clearly indicates western involvement and the criminal negligence of the 9/11 Commission and NIST. It is also an opportunity to put Dick Cheney in the spotlight. Is he indeed the new Henry Kissinger? But most importantly, this is a platform to offer the public some anti-propaganda. The BBC hit piece brainwashing attempts will pale in significance.

Perhaps we'll hear from the Conspiracy Files producers on what they think about the issue being heard in parliament... (ha!).

TAKE ACTION!

The next meeting is scheduled for November 2. Reinvestigate 9/11 is calling on the public to contact their MPs and request that they attend. Please either go to http://www.writetothem.com/ to fax or email, or call the Commons switchboard on 0207 219 3000. Ask to speak to your MP and you will be connected to their office. Other MPs should not be approached.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP